Sunday, September 4, 2011

The History of Pro Football

When I began this blog last year, I intended to mix commentary on what interests me, along with occasional simulations of both pro and college football using the great site whatifsports.com. During the bowl season last year, I ran a tournament featuring the top teams in college football in 2010 in an attempt to imagine a world without the crooked bowl system.

It didn't take long for people to ask me, "I didn't know that Wisconsin was playing Boise State last night." I soon realized that it may be better to have a separate blog for simulations, a site where I can replay NFL history from 1941 to the present day without interrupting the blog entries about real sports.

I began The History of Pro Football the other day, with the goal of replaying the postseason of every pro football season for the last 70 years. You can visit the site at historyofprofootball.blogspot.com or by clicking this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment